1. Intellectual Property
All content available on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and software, is the property of our website or its content providers and is protected by international copyright laws. You may not use, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, display, or create derivative works of any content on our website without our prior written consent.
2. User Conduct
By using our website, you agree to adhere to the following rules of conduct:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords or accounts provided to you and for all activities that occur under your account.
- You will not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the operation of our website or any networks connected to it.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, other users' accounts, or any computer systems or networks connected to our website.
- You will not engage in any activity that could interfere with the functioning of our website or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- You will not upload, post, or transmit any content that is offensive, defamatory, obscene, or violates the rights of any third party.
- You will not use our website to engage in any form of spamming, including but not limited to sending unsolicited emails or other communications.
3. Links to Third-Party Websites
4. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Our website and its content are provided on an "as-is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties, express or implied. We make no representation or warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the content on our website.
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or the content displayed on it. This includes any damages resulting from loss of data, loss of profits, or interruption of business, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of our website or any violation of these terms.
7. Governing Law
Text Messaging Program